You can either
- Save config file during build operation as artifact, or
- Use SCM operation to export configuration file and save it as artifacts. Artifacts are available at deployment time.
- Extract it from SCM during deploy workflow or
- Use SCM operation to export configuration file prior to running deploy operation.
- Use absolute path to location on server. (not recommended as it requires manual setup on server)
- Configuration files can use FlexDeploy variables.
- See Property Replacement Support.
- You can use any property available in FlexDeploy or configure user defined property on Workflow Properties section.
Understanding the DataModel configuration file
The datamodel configuration file consists of information to replace the datasources of all datamodels within an OBIEE WebCatalog. An example snippet of a file is below
The Red text above is the property type. In this case, it will always be 'datasourceref' as to indicate the datasource reference of the datamodel should be replaced.
The Green text above is the datamodel name as it appears in the WebCatalog. Only use the datamodel name, do not put the xdm extension on the line.
The Purple text above is the value to be replaced as the datasource reference on deployment.