This plugin provides users with the means to manage resources (Deployments, DeploymentConfigs, Pods, Projects, Services, etc.) in a cluster by performing various OpenShift CLI(oc) commands, including apply, label, delete, run, and exec.
- The plugin supports both Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- OpenShift v4.x
- push configuration changes to the cluster
- set labels on resources
- tag images
- create and delete resources
- run commands from containers
OpenShift Cloud Account
Authentication and connection details to your OpenShift server are both handled in the OpenShift Cloud Account. To create a cloud account head to Topology→Integrations→Cloud and hit the plus/create button.
Be sure to select OpenShift as the provider
OpenShift Authorization Token
There are two options for the Authorization Token
- Personal User Token
- Create a Service Account Token (Recommended)