A plugin for managing APIs and other components in Oracle API Platform.
- Automated provisioning of gateways and gateway nodes
- Update your API state as you deploy across gateways
- Apply API grants as you import new and existing APIs
- Easily roll back changes or build from previous API iterations
- Ensure you have the same iteration of your API deploying across gateways
FlexDeploy Project Recommendations
|API Component||Build Workflow||Deploy Workflow||Project Setup||General Notes|
ImportAPI (using smart import)
DeployAPI(use the output iteration from the import step)
One project per API.
- Group in a release along with whatever back end code is needed.
- Recommend saving the API iterations as workflow outputs for visibility.
- Use a groovy expression to update the API status on Deployment based on the FD_ENVIRONMENT_CODE
|Gateway/Nodes||Export gateway and node json files|
Nothing real specific here. One project that manages
all the gateways/nodes should suffice.
- Json configuration files for the nodes and gateways should utilize FD variables for environment specifics
- Default behavior for installNode joins it to an existing logical server (this can be overridden).
Cloud Account and where to find the properties
All plugin operations require the FDOAP_CLOUD_ACCOUNT_CODE environment instance property to be set. See Configuring Cloud Accounts for more info. The following properties are required for the Oracle API Platform Cloud Account
|Property Name||Property Code||Required||Description|
|Oracle API Platform Url||FDOAP_API_URL||Y||Base Url for the API Platform|
|Oracle Identity Url||FDOAP_IDENTITY_URL||Y||Base Url for Oracle Identity|
|Oracle API Username||FDOAP_USERNAME||Y||Username for authentication|
|Oracle API Password||FDOAP_PASSWORD||Y||Password for authentication|
|Oracle API Audience||FDOAP_AUDIENCE||Y||Primary Audience for the API Platform|
|Oracle API Scope||FDOAP_SCOPE||Y||Scope for making API calls|
|Oracle API Client Id||FDOAP_CLIENT_ID||Y||Client Id for the API Platform Application|
|Oracle API Client Secret||FDOAP_CLIENT_SECRET||Y||Client Secret for the API Platform Application|
From the MyServices dashboard.. click 'Users' and then 'Identity Console'