The Oracle Service Bus plugin provides the capability to export, import or undeploy OSB projects. This plugin allows full exporting of OSB projects or partial building with specific OSB resources from a source control system.
- Export from OEPE, JDeveloper workspace, and the Server
- Import with optional customization file
- Undeploy a project
- Perform property replacement on customization file
- Perform conditional property replacement on OSB project files
- Supports Exporting of entire OSB Projects or specific OSB resources (partial deployment)
Simply create workflow with name and type shown below, click Save, go to Definition, click Source button, then download source code replace entire contents on Source popup.
|Workflow Name||Workflow Type||Source Code||Description|
|Build OSB||Build||Build OSB.xml||Export project source from supported SCM, build OSB Jar and save as artifacts for use during deploy.|
|Deploy OSB||Deploy||Deploy OSB.xml||Deploy OSB Jar file to target environment.|