The Oracle WebLogic plugin leverages WLST scripting to simplify the deployment to and the management of WebLogic servers.
- Rich set of options for deploying EAR and WAR files as Applications or Shared Libraries.
- Application and Shared library deployments can be performed using stage, nostage or external_stage mode.
- Supports versioned or non-versioned deployments.
- Start and Stop operations for AdminServer, Cluster, Managed Server(s), partition, Node Manager or the entire WebLogic domain.
- Restart operations for managed servers, clusters and domain.
- Run custom WLST script file or commands.
- Not just limited to WebLogic-specific WLST commands, customers can run WLST script for any Fusion Middleware Product, for example SOA or WebCenter Portal. etc.
- Manage resources such as JDBC data sources, JMS objects, EIS entries and OWSM Policies.
Simply create workflow with name and type shown below, click Save, go to Definition, click Source button, then download source code replace entire contents on Source popup.
|Workflow Name||Workflow Type||Source Code||Description|
|Build WebLogic Configurations||Build||Build WebLogic Configurations.xml||Extract configuration property files from supported SCM and save as artifacts for use during deploy|
|Deploy WebLogic Configurations||Deploy||Deploy WebLogic Configurations.xml||Deploy build artifact property files, i.e. create or update data source, eis entries, jms objects, work managers etc.|