The Gradle plugin provides the means to run Gradle operations on a project.
This plugin is available since 188.8.131.52.
- The Gradle plugin doesn't include the Gradle program files by default. Download the necessary version according to your organization's requirement.
- If Gradle is not installed on build server, plugin will download and use 5.6.2 version of Gradle.
- Gradle installation on your build server can be used, otherwise plugin downloads and sets up the 5.6.2 version of Gradle.
- Custom build file names other than
build.gradle are permitted.
- Supports the use of a Gradle Wrapper in a project.
- Supports standard Gradle tasks, command-line switches and properties.
- Artifacts are delivered automatically after successful execution.