Provides the ability to start a composite(s) on the SOA server. This operation will handle all revisions for a given composite to ensure that the default revision doesn't change as revisions are started. The default revision is always started and other revisions can be controlled by an "Start All Revisions" input.
|SOA Server Host|
Host name of the SOA managed server.
|SOA Server Port|
Port number of the SOA managed server.
|Weblogic Admin User|
Admin user name for WebLogic server.
|Weblogic Admin Password|
Weblogic Admin User password for WebLogic server.
|Oracle SOA Home|
Oracle SOA Home, indicates where SOA Suite is installed.
|SOA Composite Name|
Name of composite that is being deployed.
Name of the partition to hold the composite on the server.
|No||File name (anywhere in temp directory) or absolute path to file with comma separated composite names. See Special Considerations section below for additional details.|
|Composite Name List|
|No||Comma separated composite names, overrides Composite File Name input. Optionally, can prefix a partition on the composite name if there are more than one composite with the same name, (<partition:>composite1, composite2). See Special Considerations section below for additional details.|
|Start All Revisions|
|No||Check to start all composite revisions. If false then only default revision will be started (default value is false).|
Provide specific revision to start. If set then Start All Revisions input will be ignored. See Special Considerations section below for additional details.
|Make Default Revision|
If Composite Revision input is provided, that specific revision will be set as default.
This operation doesn't consume or produce any artifacts.
This operation will select all available endpoints associated to the Environment/Instance.
This operation will execute on any one of the selected endpoints and will be random in the determination of which one.
The composite names that are used will be determined by first looking at the Composite Names input, then the Composite File Name input and lastly the SOA Composite project project (the first two inputs can provide multiple composite names). The Revision input should generally not be utilized with the Composite Names or Composite File Name inputs. The single revision input will be checked against each composite from the composite list and the specific revision may not be available on all composites, which will cause the operation to fail.
- starting a single revision (this is the backwards compatibility capability)
- utilizes "Composite Revision" and "Make Default Revision" inputs to control what revision to start and whether it should be the default revision
- starting multiple composites/revisions
- utilizes "Composites File" or "Composite Name List" and "Start All Revisions" inputs
- if utilizing "Composite File", there can be several variations of file name;
- just a file name, will look in the temp directory for the given file name
- relative path, will only look for the relative path within the temp directory for the given file name
- absolute path, will only look at the absolute path for the given file
- either input (Composite File or Composite Name List) provides a list of composite names to start that must use the following format: <partition:>composite1,composite2 (partition is optional)
- the default revision is started first and then all non-default revisions will be started, if the "Start All Revisions" input is checked. This will maintain the default revision and not allow SOA Suite to move the default revision to another revision. If a composite is in two partitions, then specify the partition in the above format to direct the operation to the correct composite.