The Oracle E-Business Suite plugin provides a structured deployment model for commonly used EBS Objects including Forms, Reports, SQLs, PLSQLs, AOL, OAF, BI Publisher, Images, web files, workflows, etc. See EBS Object Types Reference for a list of supported EBS object types.
- Rich set of options for deploying EBS objects
- Supports ADOP patching phases for R12.2 and above
- Operations to manage EBS application tier servers
- Structured deployment model
- Only deploys objects which have changed
- Supports SQL files execution order
Online Patching Phase Operations
To initiate prepare adop patch phase to apply changes.
To finalize adop patch phase to apply changes.
To cutover adop patch phase to apply changes.
To cleanup adop phase after applying changes.
To abort adop phase after applying changes.
Server Management Operations
Note: For R12.2+, use operations from WebLogic Plugin to restart the servers.
All Plugin Operations
EBS Object Types Reference
See EBS Object Types Reference
Preparing for POC or Implementation
See Preparing for EBS FlexDeploy POC or Implementation