The FlexDeploy artifact repository is a directory available on the FlexDeploy server where all build artifacts are stored, and later retrieved for the deployments. You must create a directory on the FlexDeploy server for this purpose.
- Disk space on the FlexDeploy server of at least 4GB.
- For Cloud based install, this storage should be on the Java Cloud Instance hosting FlexDeploy.
- Due to the importance of the artifact repository, this file system should be backed up regularly.
- Availability of space within the Artifact Repository is critical to the creation of new build versions. It is highly recommended to have a file system size monitor in place for this directory, and size should be adjusted based on the number of builds created, and the size of the artifacts produced. In addition, it is recommended that this be a separate mount point.
- For Cloud based install, Oracle does not supported creating application data under the /u01 mount point. Therefore, you must create a separate storage volume, attach it to your Java Cloud Service instance, and mount a directory to the underlying disk. See https://docs.oracle.com/cloud/latest/computecs_common/OCSUG/GUID-93ABE622-B6F0-4A95-A191-53BD69455B16.htm#OCSUG119 for instructions.
Next step: WebLogic or GlassFish Back