Provides the ability to stop a composite on the SOA server. This operation will handle all revisions for a given composite to ensure that the default revision doesn't change as revisions are stopped.
|SOA Server Host|
Host name of the SOA managed server.
|SOA Server Port|
Port number of the SOA managed server, which will be the SSL Listen Port or Listen Port based on whether you desire to connect using SSL.
|SOA Use SSL|
|No||Whether or not to use SSL when connecting to the SOA Server. Is unchecked by default. If checked, SOA Server Port must be set to the SSL Listen Port and Weblogic Domain Directory must be set. @Since 18.104.22.168|
|Weblogic Admin User|
Admin user name for WebLogic server.
|Weblogic Admin Password|
Weblogic Admin User password for WebLogic server.
|Weblogic Domain Directory|
|Yes*||Weblogic Domain Directory for the WebLogic server. *Only required if SOA Use SSL option is checked. @Since 22.214.171.124|
|Oracle SOA Home|
Oracle SOA Home, indicates where SOA Suite is installed.
|SOA Composite Name|
Name of composite that is being deployed.
Name of the partition to hold the composite on the server.
|No||File name (anywhere in temp directory) or absolute path to file with comma separated composite names. See Special Considerations section below for additional details.|
|Composite Name List|
|No||Comma separated composite names, overrides Composite File Name input (default value is false). See Special Considerations section below for additional details.|
Provide specific revision to stop, otherwise all revisions will be stopped. See Special Considerations section below for additional details.
|Continue on Not Found|
|No||If checked, error will not be thrown if composite is not found. Defaults to false.|
This operation doesn't consume or produce any artifacts.
This operation will select all available endpoints associated to the Environment/Instance.
This operation will execute on any one of the selected endpoints and will be random in the determination of which one.
The composite names that are used will be determined by first looking at the Composite Names input, then the Composite File Name input and lastly the SOA Composite project property (the first two inputs can provide multiple composite names). The Revision input should generally not be utilized with the Composite Names or Composite File Name inputs. The single revision input will be checked against each composite from the composite list and the specific revision may not be available on all composites, which will cause the operation to fail.
- stopping a single revision (this is the backwards compatibility capability)
- utilizes "Composite Revision" input to control what revision to stop
- stopping multiple composites/revisions
- utilizes "Composites File" or "Composite Name List" inputs
- if utilizing "Composite File", there can be several variations of file name;
- just a file name, will look in the temp directory for the given file name
- relative path, will only look for the relative path within the temp directory for the given file name
- absolute path, will only look at the absolute path for the given file
- either input (Composite File or Composite Name List) provides a list of composite names to stop that must use the following format: <partition:>composite1,composite2 (partition is optional)
- all non-default revisions will be stopped first and then the default revision will be stopped. This will maintain the default revision and not allow SOA Suite to move the default revision to another revision. If a composite is in two partitions, then specify the partition in the above format to direct the operation to the correct composite.