The Oracle Data Integrator plugin, built using the ODI SDK, allows migration of generated scenarios from development repositories into execution repositories.
- Highly configurable packaging options
- Deploy Patch Deployment Archives
- Apply patches created from Repository or VCS
- Automatically create rollback patches before applying @since 22.214.171.124
- Optionally apply physical topology data @since 126.96.36.199
- Build and deploy scenarios
- Multi-threaded for high throughput
- Change detection to avoid deploying unmodified scenarios
- Automatically migrate scenario folders linked to scenarios
- If you have ODI configured for external authentication, the following will need to be added to the endpoint's source script:
export FLEXAGON_FD_PLUGIN_JAVA_ARGS="-Doracle.security.jps.config = /<DOMAIN_HOME>/config/fmwconfig/jps-config-jse.xml"