FlexDeploy CVS plugin makes it easy to interact with source code stored in CVS SCM. FlexDeploy allows users to configure CVS connection details to be shared by various projects and other configurations at project level which allows for easy export, tag operations during build workflow execution.
- Create SCM Instance for CVS and define URL, User and Password information. You can also validate connection when creating SCM Instance for CVS.
- At project level, select CVS as SCM Type and provide details like Module, Branch, Tag etc. which are defined as Groovy scripts.
There is no need to install a CVS client. The plugin uses a Java based API to interact with CVS Repository.
- No installation necessary.
- Executes commands using embedded Java API.
- Supports pserver protocol.
FlexDeploy supports creation of SCM instances and the following properties will be configured for each CVS Instance. These properties are available to all operations.
Base URL to the CVS repository.
The user name for connecting to CVS Repository. User name must have read write access, if you plan to perform tag operations.
The password for the FDCVS_USER.