@Since 126.96.36.199 - for Oracle Data Integrator 12.2.1+ only.
Applies a Patch Deployment Archive file generated from an ODI Repostory or Version Control System (VCS) Tag.
The implementation currently does not support the following:
- Export Key for importing secure Cipher data. Patches will be imported, but will exclude any encrypted data contained in the patch.
- Creating a Rollback Deployment Archive prior to application
- Deploying full/initial patches
Fully qualified path to the ODI installation directory.
|ODI JDBC Driver Path|
Classpath for locating the JDBC Driver.
|ODI JDBC URL|
JDBC Connect String for the ODI Master/Work repositories.
|ODI JDBC Driver|
JDBC Driver to use for connecting to the ODI Master/Work repositories.
|ODI Master User|
Database schema owner of the ODI Master repository.
|ODI Master Password|
Database password for ODI Master User.
User to connect to ODI instance with (must have
|ODI Work Repository|
The name of the target ODI work repository.
Deployment Archive Name
The name of the Deployment Archive file. The plugin input will take precedence if provided.
Deployment Archive Folder
The folder from which to source the archive file. Defaults to the artifacts directory if not provided.
|Deployment Archive Name||FDODI_INP_DEPLOY_ARCHIVE_NAME||No||The name of the Deployment Archive file. This value will override the project property, and be used for every project.|
Properties and Inputs
The properties and inputs for this operation are used according to the following rules:
- The deployment archive name input takes precedence over the project property.
- The deployment archive name can take the following forms:
- Empty - The zip file will be searched for in the Deployment Archive Folder. An error will result if zero or more than one zip file are found within the folder or its sub-folders.
- Extension or no Extension - May be specified with .zip extension or without extension (extension will be added implicitly if not provided).
- Relative Path - The filename and its relative path will be appended to the Deployment Archive Folder to locate the file.
- Absolute Path - The absolute path will be used, and the Deployment Archive Folder will be ignored.
- The deployment archive folder defaults to the Artifacts directory if not specified.
- The deployment archive folder and deployment archive name input/property may use Groovy expressions to calculate the values at execution time, and make use of variables like FD_ARTIFACTS_DIR, FD_TEMP_DIR, etc.
This operation consumes the artifacts produced from a build workflow.
This operation will select all available endpoints associated to the environment/instance.
This operation will randomly execute on one of the endpoints identified during selection.
This operation was added @Since 188.8.131.52, and is available for Oracle Data Integrator 12.2.1+ only.