Provides the ability to start a composite(s) on the SOA server. This operation will handle all revisions for a given composite to ensure that the default revision doesn't change as revisions are started. The default revision is always started, other revisions can be controlled by an "Start All Revisions" input.
|SOA Server Host|
Host name of the SOA managed server.
|SOA Server Port|
Port number of the SOA managed server.
|Weblogic Admin User|
Admin user name for WebLogic server.
|Weblogic Admin Password|
Weblogic Admin User password for WebLogic server.
|Oracle SOA Home|
Oracle SOA Home, indicates where SOA Suite is installed.
|SOA Composite Name|
Name of composite that is being deployed.
Name of the partition to hold the composite on the server.
|No||Path, including file name, to file that contains the composites to start. See Special Considerations section below for additional details.|
|Composite Name List|
|No||Comma separated list of composites to start. Optionally, can prefix a partition on the composite name if there are more than one composite with the same name, (<partition:>composite1, composite2). See Special Considerations section for additional details.|
|Start All Revisions|
|No||Provides the option to leave all composites stopped, with the exception of the default revision (default value is False).|
Provide specific composite revision to start (this is for backwards compatibility). See Special Considerations section below for additional details.
|Make Default Revision|
Make the newly started composite the default revision (this is for backwards compatibility)
This operation doesn't consume or produce any artifacts.
This operation will select all available endpoints associated to the Environment/Instance.
This operation will execute on any one of the selected endpoints and will be random in the determination of which one.
This operation has two independent capabilities and shouldn't be utilized together as the single revision logic is executed first. If Composite Revision input is set, the Composite Files and Composite Name List inputs will be ignored :
- starting a single revision (this is the backwards compatibility capability)
- utilizes "Composite Revision" and "Make Default Revision" inputs to control what revision to start and whether it should be the default revision
- starting multiple composites/revisions
- utilizes "Composites File" or "Composite Name List" and "Start All Revisions" inputs
- if utilizing "Composite File", there can be several variations of file name;
- just a file name, will look in the temp directory for the given file name
- relative path, will only look for the relative path within the temp directory for the given file name
- absolute path, will only look at the absolute path for the given file
- either input (Composite File or Composite Name List) provides a list of composite names to start that must use the following format: <partition:>composite1,composite2 (partition is optional)
- the default revision is started first and then all non-default revisions will be started, if the "Start All Revisions" input is checked. This will maintain the default revision and not allow SOA Suite to move the default revision to another revision. If a composite is in two partitions, then specify the partition in the above format to direct the operation to the correct composite.