- This operation provides the ability to deploy a J2EE module to a running WildFly server or server group(s).
- The deploy operation can be used for both Standalone and Domain mode.
- This operation is supported for WildFly versions 8, 9 and 10.
The pathname to the directory in which WildFly has been installed.
|WildFly Admin Listen Address|
The url of the Manager web application within the WildFly server.
|WildFly Admin Listen Port|
The port number of the manager web application within the WildFly server.
|WildFly Admin User|
The name of the WildFly user with which to connect to the Manager web application. This user must be configured with the add-user script file.
|WildFly Admin Password|
The password for the
WildFly Admin User.
WildFly Server name to activate application on.
|WildFly Server Group|
WildFly Server Group name to activate application on.
The name of the WildFly application.
The mode in which the server has been started. Valid values are Standalone, Domain.
WildFly server name to apply this operation to. Overrides the WildFly Server project property.
|Server Group Name|
WildFly server group name to apply this operation to. Overrides the
WildFly Server Group project property.
This operation consumes a J2EE module artifact from the artifacts repository.
This operation will select all available endpoints associated to the environment instance which have a resource type of WildFly Management Server. For Standalone mode, this is the single endpoint which is mapped to the Environment/Instance. For Domain mode, this is the endpoint which hosts the Domain Controller.
This operation will execute on the endpoint selected above (the one which is identified as the WildFly Management Server).
This plugin operation has the following prerequisites:
- The WildFly user specified by the WildFly Admin User property must be granted the add-user script.
- The target WildFly server must be running prior to calling this operation.
- The specified J2EE Module must be produced by a build operation.