The Oracle WebLogic plugin leverages WLST scripting to simplify the deployment to and the management of WebLogic servers.
- Rich set of options for deploying EAR and WAR files as Applications or Shared Libraries.
- Application and Shared library deployments can be performed using stage, nostage or external_stage mode.
- Supports versioned or non-versioned deployments.
- Start and Stop operations for AdminServer, Cluster, Managed Server(s), partition, Node Manager or the entire WebLogic domain.
- Restart operations for managed servers, clusters and domain.
- Run custom WLST script file or commands.
- Not just limited to WebLogic-specific WLST commands, customers can run WLST script for any Fusion Middleware Product, for example SOA or WebCenter Portal. etc.
- Manage resources such as JDBC data sources, JMS objects, EIS entries and OWSM Policies.