The Oracle WebLogic plugin leverages WLST scripting to simplify the deployment to and the management of WebLogic servers.
- Rich set of options for deploying EAR and WAR files as Applications or Shared Libraries.
- Application and Shared library deployments can be performed using stage, nostage or external_stage mode.
- Supports versioned or non-versioned deployments.
- Start and Stop operations for AdminServer, Cluster, Managed Server(s), partition, Node Manager or the entire WebLogic domain.
- Restart operations for managed servers, clusters and domain.
- Run custom WLST script file or commands.
- Not just limited to WebLogic-specific WLST commands, customers can run WLST script for any Fusion Middleware Product, for example SOA or WebCenter Portal. etc.
- Manage resources such as JDBC data sources, JMS objects, EIS entries and OWSM Policies.
If you want to detect changes in WebLogic resource (properties) files and only deploy changed files, you can implement custom workflow as defined in Custom Workflow to detect changes in Properties Files.