- Can check out and export files from a Perforce depot.
- Can add or delete files from a depot.
FlexDeploy supports creation of Perforce instances and the following properties will be configured for each Instance. These properties are available to all operations.
|Perforce Host||Yes||The address of the Perforce host to connect to.|
|Perforce Port||Yes||The port on the host to use.|
The user to connect to the depot as.
|Perforce User Password||Yes|
The password to use.
|Perforce SSL Connection||Yes||Connect using SSL.|
|Perforce Timeout||No||Timeout in milliseconds used for perforce server connections.|
- Java 6: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce-6-download-429243.html
- Java 7: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce-7-download-432124.html
- Java 8: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jce8-download-2133166.html
The download contains a readme file that explains how to install the unlimited strength JCE. It will need to be installed on both the FlexDeploy server, and any endpoint that the plugin will be executed on.