- Password for apps user.
- Application tier node details
- host name or IP address
- Path of EBS Source script. see Deploy EBS for more details. This would be environment script on application tier nodes. (for example, /u1/apps/apps_st/appl/APPSorcl_ebs01.env)
- User Id and Password for UNIX user that is used to copy files on application tier nodes. This is generally applmgr or something similar to that. Alternatively, we can use SSH Key based communication as well if password is not known or not desired.
- Make sure FlexDeploy server has connectivity to application tier node. You can use ping command to validate this.
- Java Home. For example, /u01/install/APPS/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/. There should java executable in bin sub-folder. We can use same Java as used by EBS processes.
- Temporary directory for FlexDeploy. We can use default /var/flexdeploy as well.
- We need details for only one application tier node if shared file system is used, otherwise each application tier node details will be needed.
This is optional integration. See Realms for more details. You will need read only system user for setup along with details of user and group locations.