An Endpoint is a target server where FlexDeploy can perform build or deploy activities. Endpoints are configured within the FlexDeploy UI (See Endpoints for more information).
- JDK version 1.6 or higher
- Disk space on each endpoint of 4GB.
- Microsoft Windows. For Windows endpoint, cygwin must be installed on target see FlexDeploy Cygwin Install Guide.
- Unix/Linux (and its variants, such as OEL, RedHat, Solaris, AIX, etc.)
- JDK 1.6 or higher must be installed.
- Setup working directory folder for Endpoint with initial size of at least 1GB.
- The files in the working directory are transient in nature and will be purged by FlexDeploy after one day. The actual size of the directory will depend on the number of projects and deployments, but 1GB is a good starting point.
- It is highly recommended to have a file system size monitor in place for this directory, and size should be adjusted as necessary.
- As this file system contains only temporary files, there is no reason to backup this directory.
- Local disk storage is preferable, but a shared file system can be used.