- Locate flexagon.fd.install.root folder for your FlexDeploy installation, which is FlexDeploy working directory. This is specified on the Java command line. For example, -Dflexagon.fd.install.root=c:/temp/flexdeploy/application.
- For Tomcat, you can look for this information in setenv.bat or setenv.sh file depending whether using Windows or Unix.
- For Weblogic, find it in the managed server startup settings.
- Create plugins folder, if it does not exist under this folder.
- Copy the desired plugins from the extracted zip file /plugins to this location. Tomcat and WebLogic download zip files have plugins stored in different locations.
- Tomcat Download - application/plugins
- WebLogic Download - plugins