- Create SCM Instance for TFVC and define the URL, User and Password information. You can also validate the connection when creating an SCM Instance for TFVC.
- At the project level, the user will select TFVC as theSCM the SCM Type and provide details like Get Folder, Branch, Label etc. which are defined as Groovy scripts.
- No installation necessary
- Executes commands using embedded Java API.
FlexDeploy supports creation of SCM instances and the following properties must be configured for each TFVC Instance. These properties are available to all operations.
|Property Name||Property Code||Required||Description|
|TFVC URL||Yes||Team Foundation Server collection URL.|
|TFVC User||Yes||The user name for connecting to TFS/TFVC. User name does not need to be domain qualified.|
|The password for the |
If you are connecting to a Visual Studio Online repository, you will be required to use a personal access token instead of a password to connect your account to FlexDeploy. To create a personal access token, follow these simple steps.
- Sign into your visual studio online account by going to
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner.
- From that menu, choose 'Security', and the first page you see should be called 'Personal access tokens'.
- Click add to create a new token.
- Give your token a name and choose the account(s) that should be accessed using that token.
- Copy the token displayed on the page, and paste it in place of the password when creating a TFVC instance in FlexDeploy.