- FLEXDEPLOY-3502- Allow workflow developers to change Endpoint Specification and Artifacts Delivery option for all plugin operations.
- FLEXDEPLOY-3309 - FlexDeploy now allows for configuration of maximum number of snapshots allowed per stage per release. This helps reduce number of active snapshots and thus helps with performance. This value defaults to 10 and can be changed on System Settings.
- FLEXDEPLOY-3629 - Added a new populate trigger to automatically populate a project's files from SCM or Backend system. This trigger also automatically pulls files from Salesforce and uploads them to your SCM repository. This will help customer automate populate operation. Other option would be to use Incoming Webhooks for auto populate from SCM.
- FLEXDEPLOY-3706 - When submitting deployment request with pre-deploy, Start Time is not considered for pre-deploy execution. This allows for pre-deploy to run promptly to finish necessary validation and/or reviews and execute deploy at specified time.
- FLEXDEPLOY-3586 - Reports - Add filters pipeline name and snapshots submitted in reports.FLEXDEPLOY-3537 - Integration Property for JIRA ITS renamed from "Jira API Token/Password" to "Jira API Token"