The HP Test UFT / Micro Focus UFT One plugin provides a means to execute tests from HP / Micro Focus functional testing tools.
Same plugin can be used for HP functional tests and Micro Focus UFT One tests as well. If HP testing tools are currently being used, no changes are required when the user migrates to Micro Focus UFT One.
You should create Testing instance for Testing Tool - "HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT)". Also, define Environments and Endpoint mapping to indicate where HP / Micro Focus UFT is installed. See below.
First create Testing instance under Topology - Integrations - Testing.
Map Environments where you will be running HP / Micro Focus UFT tests. You will need to Save first before you can map Endpoints to testing instance environments.
Make sure to map Endpoint for each Environment that is mapped to testing instance. Make sure to Save.
The HP Test plugin has been tested with both HP UFT and Micro Focus UFT One. Unix is not supported.
- This plugin has been tested with HP UFT version 12.5.1 and 12.5.4 running on Windows endpoints,
- The UFT One plugin has been tested with Micro Focus UFT One version 14.53.
- Use existing HP UFT applications
- Run Micro Focus UFT One Tests
- Supports execution of Web based tests (UFT One).
- Aggregates test results for each execution